Your Baby Scan are recruiting for a receptionist to join the existing team at our busy Crewe scan centre. The ideal candidate would be able to deliver both first class customer service, giving customers a premium experience second-to-none, whilst upholding our highest standards of clinical cleanliness and effectively using the IT systems to provide the services that the customer is paying for. The ideal candidate would be compassionate towards our customers concerns, and able to make positive conversation with customers whilst they’re waiting, helping them to relax.
Duties of the role to include:
- Meeting & greeting customers as they arrive at the scan centre
- Maintaining a very high level of customer care
- Delivering a relaxing, professional, and premium experience to customers
- Taking calls and entering bookings into our booking system
- Guiding customers through the consent form
- Ensuring refreshments are refilled regularly
- Keeping the reception, corridors, kitchen area, and toilet clean
- Printing images for customers in various formats
- Burning copies of DVDs of the customer's scan session
- Filing consent forms
- Producing copies of reports when anomalies are found
- Processing payments by card, cash or discount voucher
The role will be for 16 hours per week. The suitable candidate will be an employee of Your Baby Scan Ltd and paid via PAYE subject to Income Tax and NI, at or above national living wage.
The role is being offered as a permanent role for the following hours:
- Saturday: 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Sunday: 9.30am - 6.30pm
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
About Your Baby Scan
We are a new and modern, non-diagnostic 4D Ultrasound Scan Centre, offering 2D, 3D and 4D Ultrasound Baby Bonding Scans. As a family owned business, our first, and foremost aim is to deliver a premium experience to customers at a reasonable and affordable price without sacrificing the level and quality of service delivered. We only hire fully qualified and experienced sonographers, carry out DBS checks of all staff, have full insurance, and fully comply with all of the standards required by the Care Quality Commission by whom we are regulated. At our scan centre we use the very latest technology, from our brand new ultrasound machine, to the use of technology to automatically synchronise scan images captured to our online, digital photo locker for customers to view via a web browser from home, to the use of tablets in the scan centre for customers to browse through their images before making their selection for printing. We do not push customers to buy additional products or services at any time during their visit so we are not looking for salespeople.